Wednesday, July 29, 2009

INSPIRATION...

well my life has been a roller coster lately. but i wanted to share my favorite band with everyone. i first heard red hot chili peppers when i was in 6th grade and till this day they have been my favorite band. if you don't know you need to step your game up. they have to be the best funk punk metal band ever alive. i remember my first band we started "crazy cool medallions" sophmore year we played under the bridge at battle of the bands and some other songs we made and covered by RRCP and we won!! ever sense me and music has always been my get away. i love to cook don't get me wrong but music has always been my first love. the way it makes people move and feel and so much more. its amazing! when i was younger my uncle used to play me metallica ,iron maiden, pantera, black sabbeth and many more. well he played a song of red hot chili peppers called "one big mob" and i was amazed. well enough the life story heres some videos of red hot one of the best bands alive. oh by the way i am such a big fan in 2006 i got front row seats to see them at oracle in oakland and paided 250 for it i think? maybe more. but i got the chance to shake anthony,flea and johns hand. it was amazing best show i've ever been to okay the videos.





well i love all the songs they do but i think this is enough for now enjoy. lisghin to californication tho the intro is so sick!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment